Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shop For Sanrio Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Kitty & Puppy School Bag



Over All Rating Reviews :
I paid extra money for 2 day delivery. I ordered the bag on August 20 but did not receive it until August 25. The water bottle that came with the bag was broken. The description from the inter said "zipper closure inside" but my daughter and I could not find any zipper out or inside the bag. I don't think the Hello Kitty bag is an authentic product of Sanrio. It looks like an imitation product made in China because the tag does not have the price number like Sanrio products do. I will not buy anything from Amazon or Superbackpack ever again.Vicki
Get more detail about Sanrio Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Kitty & Puppy School Bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links