Thursday, April 28, 2011

Order Sanrio Hello Kitty Rolling Backpack with Silver Trim



Over All Rating Reviews :
My daughter loves Hello Kitty stuff. I didn't like the ones in Sanrio store, I think the design is cumbersome (the rolling handle has two clips you have to losen and tighten to move the handle bar up and down, why???). Also Sanrio store prices were expensive (probably paying for that extra control clip design) I love this one because of the design, the size, and was pleasantly surprised that it came with a water bottle. The rolling backpack arrived the next day after my order, impressive.
Get more detail about Sanrio Hello Kitty Rolling Backpack with Silver Trim.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links